|         |         |    




Student Visa

Rules and regulations change all the time, so it’s essential to stay updated on migration laws. We guarantee a hassle-free visa application along with adequate guidance. Your skills assessments are done to meet the standards and ensure that documents are rigid. We help students to apply for a post-study work visa in Australia as well. All visa applications go through a rigorous process; having an experienced migration agent is a must for a higher chance of approval.

Student visa (Subclass 500)

The Student Visa (Subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study in line with your enrolment.

With this visa you can
⦁ participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
⦁ travel in and out of Australia
⦁ work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts

You must:
⦁ Be enrolled in a course of study and provide evidence, such as Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
⦁ Meet English language requirements
⦁ Have adequate health insurance, such as Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
⦁ Have enough money for your stay
⦁ Be a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
⦁ Meet character requirement
⦁ Meet health requirement

This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years. Primary school children enrolled in years 1-4 can only be granted a student visa for a maximum of 2 years.

Stay longer
To continue studying in Australia, you must apply for a new Student visa. If your Student visa will expire before your graduation you might be eligible for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). You will need a letter from your education provider with the date of your graduation. If you hold or held a student visa and completed specific qualifications in Australia in the last six months, you might be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).

Source from Department of Home Affairs
Last update 7 April 2020

Enquiry Now